About Our Dallas Team
Local, Family-Owned Electrical Experts
HomeTown Electric is a full-service electrical company based right here in Dallas, fully insured, bonded, and licensed in the state of Georgia. As a family business, we pride ourselves in providing a top tier level of service every step of the way, from the friendly greeting of our dispatchers, to the polite and uniformed technicians that come to your home. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee proves we want to leave a lasting impression with each customer we have the opportunity to work with. We are compassionate and understanding when providing our customers with options for their needs. We want to earn the privilege to work you now, and in the future.
Get your free proposal for safe & reliable electrical service in Dallas, GA, by calling (770) 809-6560 or contacting us online today!
Why Choose HomeTown Electric?
- Insured: Inviting an uninsured electrician into your home can prove to be costly, which is why our team is fully insured! Our insurance covers our employees and your property, so there’s no need to worry about additional damage costs. If an accident happens, we’ve got it covered.
- Licensed: HomeTown Electric is licensed with a Master Electrician Certification through the State of Georgia, license number EN216514. Simply put, this isn’t a hobby or an area that we “kind of” know what we are doing in. Our employees have been doing electrical work for years and even decades and know how to properly complete any job you need done. We know the right way to do the work and know-how to educate you on any issue you might be experiencing.
- Bonded: HomeTown Electric is a fully bonded company. This protects consumers from loss either by theft or damage when they hire a company to perform work. The horror stories of a contractor running away with someone’s money, or only doing half of a job contracted, is a sure sign they were not bonded. Being bonded means securities or collateral are held by the bank in the event a complaint is made regarding theft or damage.
- Uniformed: We ensure that all of our employees arrive in a standardized company uniform. Why is this important? This is not only a professional way to conduct business, and gives our company a way to set standards, but also ensures our customers they are dealing with hired full-time employees. HomeTown does not subcontract work to individuals. Our employees are certified/licensed, trained weekly, have had a background check, and are drug tested. They work as full-time employees and know the standards set forth by our company.
- Company Vehicles: Our technicians operate in marked company vehicles. Each vehicle is equipped with specialty tools and standard parts needed to complete your job. HomeTown Electric purposely does not overstock their vehicles to reduce the risk of theft and the redundant rolling cost that would then be passed on to each customer.
- Skilled Electricians: Each technician we hire is fully trained and certified. You won’t be paying for electrical services from someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing! From time to time we will appoint an apprentice with our technicians, but each job will have a fully qualified and certified person completing the work. Apprenticeship is the best way we can pass on the knowledge our employees have gained over the years and decades they have been in the business.
HomeTown Electric has a 100% satisfaction guarantee that is given to every customer in writing. If you are not 100% satisfied with the work completed, and any concerns can’t be corrected promptly by our team, 100% of your money will be returned. Just think about how bold of a statement that is! That’s how much we strive for excellence with every customer.
We also offer a lifetime warranty on all labor, and a minimum of a two-year parts guarantee. If ever an issue arises due to our workmanship, we will correct the problem free of charge. Mistakes happen with any company; we are just bold enough to pass along the peace of mind that if ever we error, we’ll correct it! It’s common practice for companies in today’s world to pretend they are perfect. We certainly strive to be, but in the off chance you discover a mistake was made simply notify us and the issue will be resolved right away. We want to be the #1 trusted electrical company in Dallas, ad we can’t do that without our customers letting us know how we can improve! We appreciate your business and love feedback.
From all of us here at HomeTown Electric, we thank you for your time and look forward to meeting you! Fill out our online contact form to schedule your service appointment today!
Why Choose us?
We offer service throughout Paulding, Cobb, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, and Douglass Counties.
We stand behind our work and never leave our customer's in the dark.
Our employees are background checked and licensed. Your safety is our priority.
Putting our customers first is a no brainer. Therefore we work with your schedule, not ours.
There are never hidden fees when working with us and we're happy to offer financing.
Family-owned and operated, electrical service and quality workmanship is in our blood.
Trusted Reviews Hear "Watt" Our Customers Are Saying
“GREAT job!!!!” - Sean & Tammy F.
“Courteous and very professional installers from start to finish.” - Jack G.
“They were great to work with from scheduling to the work actually being done. It’s hard to find honest companies such as Hometown Electric.” - Elizabeth J.
“This job grew into something bigger than I anticipated, and then 2 more electricians were put on the job. Their goal was to complete this before the end of the day.” - Vickie R.
“Exceeded expectations” - EXCELLENT SERVICE
“He made appropriate recommendations to resolve our electrical issue and did a great job.” - Doug C.
“Jake Ertel was excellent; the prices he quoted and invoiced on behalf of his company were very fair.” - Barbara U.
“He was extremely professional and it was a great pleasure working with him and Hometown Electric LLC.” - Tyler T.
Honest, Affordable Pricing
HomeTown Electric is the ONLY electrical company in the Dallas area listing our prices online. Though there are situations that simply can’t be quoted ahead of time, there are many that can. You can know when scheduling most jobs what the price will be beforehand. Every job will be evaluated upon arrival and the price will then be given in writing as well.
In certain situations, we may have to revise our pricing. For example, say you need a ceiling fan installed. Currently, there’s an existing light is where the fan needs to go. Once the light is taken down it is discovered that no bracing is present for a fan to be hung from. You will then be given a quote for the bracing to be added and the price of the ceiling fan installation in writing before any work is completed. No one likes a “bait and switch” tactic. Our family believes in giving options based on the customer’s needs, not our bottom line. These options will be given in writing and then the decision can be made on what work is completed then or in the future.
See for Yourself What HomeTown Electric LLC. has to Offer
Looking for a discount? We encourage our customers to check out our coupons page monthly for savings. Want to see some of our work or get ideas for future projects? Venture over to our Past Work page and take a look. If we helped you with a project and you would like your photos added to our site, send us your photos. HomeTown Electric LLC. knows that without great customers like yourself, we simply don’t exist. We know that regardless of advertisement budget, nothing beats the great word of mouth.