Generator Repair & Installation in Dallas, GA
Backup and Standby Generators to Keep Your Home Functioning
In the modern era, electricity has become an essential part of our lives. It keeps our devices charged, our appliances running, and our lights on. When you’re away from a source of electricity, or when the source you usually rely on fails to provide, it can impact your ability to communicate with and care for your loved ones.
Protect your home from blackouts and power outages with efficient, reliable generators from HomeTown Electric Our licensed electricians will give you all the facts about generators and help you find the best one for your home. Plus, we can help you repair, maintain, and refuel your generators when you need help.
Get your free proposal for generator repair or installation in Dallas, GA, by calling (770) 809-6560 or contacting us online today!
What Type of Generator Do I Need?
Easily determine what type of generator is best for you by exploring your different options below. Whether you need a generator in Dallas, GA, for camping trips, tools at the jobsite, or to power your entire home, you have plenty to choose from depending on your needs.
Here are the different types of generators available:
- Portable Generators – These small generators can be moved and positioned wherever you need power, inside or outside your home. If you’re a fan of camping or DIY work, portable generators are excellent for powering tools and equipment, and for keeping devices charged when you’re off the grid.
- Inverter Generators – The latest and greatest in generator technology, these devices are typically used in RVs, campers, or boats. They use engines to produce electricity and power lights, fans, chargers, and other small devices.
- Whole-Home Standby Generators – Sometimes referred to as "automatic standby generators," these devices are stationary, but can power your entire home in the event of a blackout. They start up automatically when you lose power, so you can seamlessly continue your usual routine.
Why Would You Need a Generator?
If you’ve never experienced a long-term blackout, you may be wondering why you’d need to spend money on something that you may not need to use. But a generator is an affordable protection against the dangers of a sudden power outage. Whether the grid has gone down or your home’s electrical system needs repairs, you can always count on your generator in Dallas, GA, to power the essential devices and appliances you use every day.
Even in a Severe Blackout, a Generator Can Still Power:
- Chargers for your essential devices
- Refrigerators and freezers to prevent food from spoiling
- Light fixtures
- Computers and servers to prevent data loss
- Sump pumps
- Well water pumps
- Heaters and air conditioners
- Vehicle charging stations
- Essential medical equipment
- And more!
Plus, a generator is a great appliance to have around if you enjoy camping or traveling – you’ll never have to worry about running out of batteries again!
Access to Quality Electricity 24/7
The power of a quality generator is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a week – and so are we! Our fully trained electricians are always ready to help you get the generator services you need at a time that’s convenient for you, no matter what time that is. Plus, we offer our customers the chance to video-chat with our electricians to get all their questions answered by qualified experts.
Call (770) 809-6560 or complete a contact form online to receive your free proposal for generator installation or repair in Dallas, GA, or the surrounding areas today!
Trusted Reviews Hear "Watt" Our Customers Are Saying
“Courteous and very professional installers from start to finish.” - Jack G.
“Very professional electricians. Customer service was great for these guys.” - Vickie R.
“They were professional and completed the job in less than two hours.” - Pat H.
“Jake Ertel was excellent; the prices he quoted and invoiced on behalf of his company were very fair.” - Barbara U.
“Their goal was to complete this before the end of the day. Jake lead the team and he did an excellent job.” - Naomi S.
“Consider me a lifetime customer!” - Tracey
“He was extremely professional and it was a great pleasure working with him and Hometown Electric LLC.” - Tyler T.
“They both worked diligently and tirelessly to finish the job at hand. It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure working with Light'em Up Electric and will call on them again when needed.” - Brad C.
Why Choose us?
We offer service throughout Paulding, Cobb, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, and Douglass Counties.
We stand behind our work and never leave our customer's in the dark.
Our employees are background checked and licensed. Your safety is our priority.
Putting our customers first is a no brainer. Therefore we work with your schedule, not ours.
There are never hidden fees when working with us and we're happy to offer financing.
Family-owned and operated, electrical service and quality workmanship is in our blood.