Generator Services in Dallas, Georgia
Backup and Standby Generators to Keep Your Home Functioning
In the modern era, electricity has become an essential part of our lives. It keeps our devices charged, our appliances running, and our lights on. When you’re away from a source of electricity, or when the source you usually rely on fails t provide, it can impact your ability to communicate with and care for your loved ones.
Protect your home from blackouts and power outages with efficient, reliable generators from HomeTown Electric Our licensed electricians will give you all the facts about generators and help you find the best one for your home. Plus, we can help you repair, maintain, and refuel your generators when you need help.
Types of Generators
- Portable Generators – These small generators can be moved and positioned wherever you need power, inside or outside your home. If you’re a fan of camping or DIY work, portable generators are excellent for powering tools and equipment, and for keeping devices charged when you’re off the grid.
- Inverter Generators – The latest and greatest in generator technology, these devices are typically used in RVs, campers, or boats. They use engines to produce electricity and power lights, fans, chargers, and other small devices.
- Whole-Home Standby Generators – Sometimes referred to as automatic standby generators, these devices are stationary, but can power your entire home in the event of a blackout. They start up automatically when you lose power, so you can seamlessly continue your usual routine.
Why Would You Need a Generator?
If you’ve never experienced a long-term blackout, you may be wondering why you’d need to spend money on something that you may not need to use. But a generator is an affordable protection against the dangers of a sudden power outage. Whether the grid has gone down or your home’s electrical system needs repairs, you can always count on your generator to power the essential devices and appliances you use every day.
Even in a Severe Blackout, a Generator Can Still Power:
- Chargers for your essential devices
- Refrigerators and freezers to prevent food from spoiling
- Light fixtures
- Computers and servers to prevent data loss
- Sump pumps
- Well water pumps
- Heaters and air conditioners
- Vehicle charging stations
- Essential medical equipment
- And more!
Plus, a generator is a great appliance to have around if you enjoy camping or traveling – you’ll never have to worry about running out of batteries again!