Indoor Lighting Services in Dallas, GA
Your Preferred Recessed Lighting Installer
Have you ever wondered what makes those gorgeous homes on TV pop and look like professional studios? One of the least obvious but most effective ways to highlight your home’s best attributes is to install recessed lighting, sometimes called accent lighting, in your home.
To get beautiful recessed lights or other indoor lights installed in your home, call (770) 809-6560 or fill out our online contact form to get started with a free proposal from our Dallas internal lighting team!
What Is Recessed Lighting?
Recessed lighting and accent lighting refer to light fixtures installed inside the ceiling so that the only part visible is the light itself shining down from above. The fixtures, wires, and other unsightly aspects of the light are hidden, allowing for more space and a cleaner look for your home.
Recessed lighting form our certified electricians is a great way to customize your home. Put the focus on your furniture or art, add lighting in areas with lower ceilings, secure water-tight lighting in bathrooms, and more!
Top Reasons for Installing Recessed Lighting:
- Take away bulky and unattractive fixtures and replace them with bright, focused light
- More space in low-ceiling rooms
- Total room coverage
- Waterproof lighting for bathrooms
- Durability and long-term investment
- Not a trendy style that will fade (like track lights!)
- Better efficiency with single-cable wiring
- Size, location, bulb type (such as LED) customization available